Monday, February 11, 2008

Dear Liverpool Mural Project, my name is Carmel Farley, from Netherton. I’d really like to get involved in helping to paint the Liverpool murals for 2008. I think it’s a great idea, I don’t suppose I’ll get on your website cos I’m not famous but I thought I’d send you my photo and let you know I’m ready to help when you get started. Best wishes, Carmel.

Ok Carmel, no problem, you don’t have to be famous to get on our website, although it does help. You don’t have to be an artist, musician, politician, University lecturer, TV star, or Hollywood film director to show your support, and your more than welcome to get involved in the painting, who cares if you haven’t got a BAFTA, OSCAR or PHD as long as you’ve got a paint brush!

So anyone else who wants to help out painting the murals, or just show your support send us your photo with a smile and a paint brush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Girl!